Page is currently under construction...

Aug 10, 2015

I'm Back.

Ciao!
How has everyone been doing lately? It has been such a long while since I last did an entry. Basically, I had been pretty busy with my Final Year Collection (Project), & yup, my shitty boring life. The amount of school-work alone can kill me, BUT! I manage to dig out some time for laziness. I have my every own Instagram Account where I upload most of my drawing there, & I'm more active on Instagram as compared to Blogger.

Here's a list of entries I ought to make soon:
-Reviews on Double Eyelid Tapes,
-Kinohimitsu BB Drink,
-Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion
-Anime, Shingeki no Kyojin

(I was being forced to make a Online Portfolio.)
If you guys are interested to take a look, feel free to do so. :)
http://alicevargas03.wix.com/mannequin